WHY JOIN KUEEN?
We want to boost egos, build confidence, and raise consciousness within our Kueens by networking and communicating with the community, and other ladies, we will provide connections no other movement can.
We want to see the growth in our selves, and we want to recognize that we need one another to continue to grow.
We want to elevate the Kueen family to the highest of our potential. We will support, motivate, and inspire each other. We want to see a community of women progress into the highest and greatest form of womanhood “Kueenhood”.
We want to create positive, honest, & open relationships that will produce a hive of Kueens.
We want to push young ladies toward a positive goal which will allows our kueens to create their own keys to success. Allowing our ladies to build their future how they see fit, but also having a kueenhood of support.
Questions? Let us know and one of our QUEENS will be in contact.
WHO CAN BECOME A MEMBER?
- Kappa Upsilon Eta Eta Nu encourages and seeks out members who show proactivity in the ideals of the Kueenhood, which include, igniting, inspiring, and improving relationships between our Kueens. Members must show a commitment and have a passion to teach, to learn, and to grow. Membership is a lifetime commitment and a privilege to wear the crown of a Kueen.
- Must possess the ability to work with others of diverse personalities and backgrounds.
- Must fully understand and believe the Vision of Kappa Upsilon Eta Eta Nu and represent the organization with pride, respect and professionalism.
- Must agree to pay membership dues on time.
- Must be willing to participate in events and service projects.
- Must complete the Membership Application.